Acts and laws passed by the General Court or Assembly of His Majesty's colony of Connecticut in New-England [electronic resource] : begun and held at New-Haven, on the fourteenth day of October, in the twelfth year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord George, King of Great-Britain, &c. Anno Domini 1725
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1725-10)
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed and sold by T. Green, printer to the governour and Company, 1725.
- Physical Description:
- pages 313-315, 1 unnumbered page : coat of arms ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Timothy, 1679-1757
- Caption title. At head of title: Anno regni Regis Georgij, duodecimo. Appeals for bonds restrained. Small causes.
Publication statement from colophon.
Title vignette: royal coat of arms (Reilly 859).
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W7151.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2622
Johnson, H.A. New London, 198
View MARC record | catkey: 6183925