Acts and laws passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of His Majesties province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston upon Wednesday the twenty-ninth day of May, 1728. And continued by prorogation unto Wednesday the twenty-fourth day o July following, and then met
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1728-07)
- [Boston] : [Printed by B. Green], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 413-416 ; 2⁰.
- Caption title, preceded by headlines.
Pagination continues the session laws printed by Bartholomew Green from 1726 (Evans 2762).
Royal arms (Reilly 900) at head of title.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W8441.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3057
Cushing, J.D. Mass. laws, 357
View MARC record | catkey: 6184030