A short relation, concerning a dream [electronic resource] : which the author had on September 18, 1769. With some remarks on the late comet. Together with a short exhortation to all into whose hands my dream may fall. The author's apology to the printer. Be kind enough to excuse the writing o the following dream, also the exhortation; as I have not been able to hold a pen in my hand for this 14 years past, but wrote them with a pen in my mouth, which was the only method I could think of to communicate it to the public
- Another edition (Evans 14681) is signed: S. Clarke.
Timothy Green is the only printer of record in New London in 1770.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W9166.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11857
Johnson, H.A. New London, 893
View MARC record | catkey: 6184108