The Baptist confession of faith [electronic resource] : first put forth in 1643; afterwards enlarged, corrected and published by an assembly of delegates (from the churches in Great Britain) met in London July 3, 1689; adopted by the association at Philadelphia September 22, 1742; and now received by churches of the same denomination in most of the American colonies. To which is added, a short treatise of discipline
- Philadelphia : Printed by Ant. Armbruster in Race-Street, 1765.
- Physical Description:
- 108, that is, 107 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Armbruster, Anthony, 1717?-1796, Griffith, Benjamin, 1688-1768, Philadelphia Baptist Association, and Philadelphia Baptist Association
- Error in paging: p. 97-107 misnumbered 98-108.
"A short treatise of church discipline."--p. 73-108. By Benjamin Griffith.
Erratum statement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W9596.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9908
Metzger, E.M. Pennsylvania, 276
View MARC record | catkey: 6184146