An account of the life and death of Mrs. Elizabeth Bury [electronic resource] : who died, May the 11th 1720. Aged 76. Chiefly collected out of her own diary. Together with her elegy, by the Reverend Dr. Watts
- Bury, Elizabeth, 1644-1720
- Boston : Printed by Green, Bushell, and Allen, for D. Henchman in Cornhil, 1743.
- The fourth edition, corrected. [Six lines from Tillotson].
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 194, 10 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Bury, Samuel, 1663-1730, Green, Bartholomew, 1699-1751, Bushell, John, 1715?-1761, Allen, Bezoune, Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761, and Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- "To the reader." and "To the dear relations and friends of the deceased .." signed: Samuel Bury.
Error in paging: p. 93 misnumbered 92.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W10112.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5146
View MARC record | catkey: 6184208