The adventures of Sig. Gaudentio di Lucca [electronic resource] : Being the substance of his examination before the fathers of the Inquisition at Bologna, in Italy. Giving an account of an unknown country, in the midst of the desarts [sic] of Africa. Copied from the original manuscript in St. Mark's Library, at Venice. With critical notes of the learned Signor Rhedi. Translated from the Italian
- Berington, Simon, 1680-1755
- Uniform Title:
- Memoirs of Sigr. Gaudentio di Lucca
- Baltimore : Printed and sold by Bonsal & Niles, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 2 unnumbered pages, 24-234 pages ; 17 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Berkeley, George, 1685-1753, Berkeley, George, 1685-1753, Bonsal, Vincent, -1811, and Niles, Hezekiah, 1777-1839
- Not a translation. Attributed to Berington in the New Cambridge bibliography of English literature. Sometimes wrongly attributed to George Berkeley., First published at London in 1737 under title: The memoirs of Signor Gaudentio de Lucca., Typographically identical with the issue with imprint: Wilmington: Printed and sold by Bonsal & Niles. 1800., Error in paging: p. xiii misnumbered xii., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W10143.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36946 and Minick, A.R. Maryland, 560
View MARC record | catkey: 6184221