The advice of Joab to the host of Israel, going forth to war, considered and urged [electronic resource] : in two discourses delivered at Worcester, April 5th, 1759. Being the day of the publick annual fast, appointed by authority, and the day preceeding the general muster of the militia throughout the province, for the inlisting soldiers for the intended expedition against Canada. By Thaddeus Maccarty, A.M. Pastor of the church there. [Nine lines of Scripture texts].
- Half-title: Mr. Maccarty's two discourses on the late publick fast.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W10152.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8388
View MARC record | catkey: 6184225