Isaiah Thomas's Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode-Island, Newhampshire & Vermont almanack, with an ephemeris, for the year of our Lord 1801 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston ... [Four lines of verse].
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : By Isaiah Thomas. Sold by him, and by I. Thomas, Jun. in Worcester; by Thomas & Andrews, S. Hall, West & Greenleaf, E. Larkin, J. Boyle, W. Spotswood, C. Bingham, and at the Boston Bookstore, in Boston; by Thomas and Thomas, Walpole; b T.C. Cushing, Salem; and by the booksellers, in the Newengland states. Price 71/2 dols. per gross -75 cents doz.- 10 cents single, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831
Thomas, Isaiah, Jun., 1773-1819
Andrews, Ebenezer Turrell, 1766-1851
Hall, Samuel, 1740-1807
West, David, 1765-1810
Greenleaf, Oliver Cromwell, 1777?-1843
Larkin, Ebenezer, 1769?-1813
Boyle, John, 1746-1819
Spotswood, William, 1753?-1805
Bingham, Caleb, 1757-1817
Cushing, Thomas Croade, 1764-1824
- Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Worcester, Nov. 5, 1800.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W10916.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38628
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3625
View MARC record | catkey: 6184260