The gentlemen's and ladies' diary [electronic resource] : or, An almanack, for the year of the Creation, according to sacred writ, 5759. And of the Christian era, 1797. ... Fitted to the latitude and longitude of the town of Boston, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, but will also serve any of the adjoining states, without any sensible variation. By Asa Houghton. [Nine lines of verse].
- Houghton, Asa, 1775-1829
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : By Thomas, Son & Thomas, for the author. Price 7 1-2 cents single---6 dimes per dozen and 6 dollars per gross, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831, Thomas, Isaiah, Jun., 1773-1819, and Thomas, Alexander, 1775-1809
- Related Titles:
- Gentlemen's and ladies' diary: or, An almanack, for the year ... 1797
- "To the public."--p. , dated: Bolton, April 14, 1796.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W11276.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30595
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3570
View MARC record | catkey: 6184283