The Apostles St. Paul and St. James reconciled with respect to faith and works [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd at the lecture in Bradford, Feb. 2. 1742,3. and soon after in some of the neighbouring churches. Made publick at the desire of many that heard it. By William Balch, A.M. Pastor of a church in Bradford. [Six lines from Manton].
- Running title: St. Paul and St. James reconciled.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W11660.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5121
View MARC record | catkey: 6184341