Aspasio vindicated and The scripture doctrine of imputed righteousness defended [electronic resource] : in eleven letters from Mr. Hervey to Mr. John Wesley, in answer to that gentleman's remarks on Theron and Aspasio. With Mr. Wesley's letter prefixed. To which is annexed, A defence of Theron and Aspasio, against the objections contained in Mr. Sandeman's letters on Theron and Aspasio. With Mr. Harvey's [sic] letters to the author prefixed. [Four lines from Galatians].
- Hervey, James, 1714-1758
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by R. Aitken & Son no. 22. Market Street, M.DCC.XCIV. 
- Physical Description:
- xxi [i.e., xxix], 1 unnumbered page, 31-414, 3, 1 unnumbered page ; 18⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Aitken, Robert, 1735-1802, Aitken, Robert, 1767-1823, Cudworth, William, 1717?-1763, and Presbyterian Historical Society
- "A defence of Theron and Aspasio" was written by William Cudworth.
Errors in paging: p. xxix, 212 misnumbered xxi, 112.
"The following verses are written in vindication of the Revd. James Hervey's Theron and Aspasio."--3 p. at end.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 27114
English short title catalogue, W11702
View MARC record | catkey: 6184360