At a meeting of the freeholders and other inhabitants of the town of Boston [electronic resource] : duly qualified and legally warned, in public town meeting assembled at Faneuil-Hall, on Tuesday the 26th day of July, Anno Domini 1774 ... Voted, that a printed copy of the following letter to our brethren in the several towns ... be forthwith signed by the town-clerk, and transmitted by the Committee of Correspondence ...
- Corporate Author:
- Boston (Mass.)
- [Boston] : [s.n], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 39 x 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boston Committee of Correspondence and Boston Committee of Correspondence
- Requesting the aid and support of the towns to overcome the effects of the Boston Port Bill.
Printed area measures 32.1 x 17.4 cm.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W11708.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13160
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1705
View MARC record | catkey: 6184363