Fallen sinners of men able to do well [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached at the ordination of the Reverend Daniel Foster to the pastoral office in New-Braintree, in colleague with the Rev. Benjamin Ruggles, on the 29th day of October, 1778. By his father the Reverend Isaac Foster, M.A. Pastor of a church in Stafford. Printed at the desire of the people. [Two lines of Scripture texts].
- Foster, Isaac, 1725-1807
- [Worcester] : Massachusetts-Bay: Worcester printed by Isaiah Thomas, 
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831, Congregational Church (New Braintree, Mass.), and Congregational Church (New Braintree, Mass.)
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12204.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15795
View MARC record | catkey: 6184465