A funeral oration, occasioned by the death of Mr. John Whiting Wells [electronic resource] : a member of the junior class in Rhode-Island College, who departed this life January 4, 1794, in the 19th year of his age. Delivered in the college-chapel, on Thursday, April 10, 1794. By William Baylies, Jun. classmate of the deceased. Published by request of the students
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12293.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 26628 and Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 1353
View MARC record | catkey: 6184503