The glorious reward of wise & faithful teachers [electronic resource] : a sermon preached at the ordination of the Reverend Mr. Jacob Eliot, at Goshen in Lebanon, in Connecticut colony, Nov. 26. 1729. By Solomon Williams, M.A. Pastor of the First Church of Christ in Lebanon. [Seven lines from Peter].
- Williams, Solomon, 1700-1776
- Boston : Printed for John Eliot, 1730.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Eliot, Jared, 1685-1763, Bulkley, John, 1679-1731, Bulkley, John, 1679-1731, Eliot, Jared, 1685-1763, Eliot, John, 1692-1771, Goshen Church (Lebanon, Conn.), and Goshen Church (Lebanon, Conn.)
- Half-title: Mr. Williams's sermon at the ordination of Mr. Jacob Eliot., "The charge given by the Reverend, Mr. John Bulkley, Pastor of the First Church of Christ in Colchester."--p. 23-25., "The right hand of fellowship, given by the Reverend Mr. Jared Eliot, Pastor of Killingworth."--p. 26-27., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12411.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3381
View MARC record | catkey: 6184545