The government & improvement of mirth according to the laws of Christianity [electronic resource] : In three sermons. I. Of civil & natural II. Of carnal & vicious mirth III. Of spiritual & holy joy. Essay'd from James V. 13. [Two lines from James] More especially designed for the use, and recommended to the serious perusal of young people, and in particular the young gentlemen of Boston. By Benj. Colman
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12476.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1293
View MARC record | catkey: 6184584