The government & improvement of mirth according to the laws of Christianity [electronic resource] : In three sermons. I. Of civil & natural II. Of carnal & vicious mirth III. Of spiritual & holy joy. Essay'd from James V. 13. [Two lines from James] More especially designed for the use, and recommended to the serious perusal of young people, and in particular the young gentlemen of Boston. By Benj. Colman
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
- Boston in New-England : Printed by B Green, for Samuel Phillips at the brick shop, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 170 pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Bartholomew, 1667-1732 and Phillips, Samuel, 1662-1720
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12476.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1293
View MARC record | catkey: 6184584