A guide to Christ. Or, The way of directing souls that are under the work of conversion [electronic resource] : Compiled for the help of young ministers: and may be serviceable to private Christians, who are enquiring the way to Zion. By Solomon Stoddard, A.M. late Pastor of the church in Northampton. With an epistle prefixed, by the Reverend Dr. Increase Mather
- Stoddard, Solomon, 1643-1729
- Boston : Printed by B. Green, for D. Henchman in Cornhil, M,DCC,XL,II. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, ix, 9 unnumbered pages, 99, 1 unnumbered page ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
Mather, Increase, 1639-1723
Green, Bartholomew, 1699-1751
Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12542.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5067
Holmes, T.J. Increase Mather, 158-C
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 91952
View MARC record | catkey: 6184618