The history of the rise, increase, and progress, of the Christian people called Quakers [electronic resource] : intermixed with several remarkable occurrences. Written originally in Low-Dutch, and also translated into English, by William Sewel
- Sewel, William, 1653-1720
- Uniform Title:
- Histori van de opkomste, aanwas, en voortgang der Christenen bekend by den naam van Quakers. English
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Samuel Keimer in Second Street, MDCCXXVIII. 
- The third edition, corrected.
- Physical Description:
- 12 unnumbered pages, 694, 18 unnumbered pages ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- George I, King of Great Britain, 1660-1727
Keimer, Samuel, 1688-1742
Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790
- Dedicated to George I.
"[The printing] was begun in 1725, and was not finished till the latter part of 1728, and then only by giving out part of it to Franklin and Meredith."--Hildeburn.
Errors in paging: p. 297, 469, 572 misnumbered 299, 479, 570.
Index,  p. at end.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12748.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 3104
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 350
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 1
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 79604
View MARC record | catkey: 6184690