An inaugural dissertation on the compression of the brain from concussion [electronic resource] : Submitted to the public examination of the faculty of physic, under the authority of the trustees of Columbia College in the state of New-York: William Samuel Johnson, LL.D. president; for the degree of Doctor of Physic; on the thirtieth day of April, 1793. By John B. Hicks, citizen of the state of New-York. [One line from Ledran].
- Hicks, John B. (John Bowne)
- New-York : Printed by T. and J. Swords, printers to the faculty of physic of Columbia College, no. 27, William-Street, 1793.
- Physical Description:
- 47, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Bayley, Richard, 1745-1801, Swords, Thomas, 1764-1843, Swords, James, 1765-1846, New York Hospital, Medical Society of the State of New-York (1788-1794), and New York Hospital
- "Imprimatur. Richard Bayley."--p. .
Dedicated to the Medical Society of the State of New-York.
Letter to the officers and governors of New York Hospital, p. -6.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12856.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25602
View MARC record | catkey: 6184739