The importance of military skill, measures for defence and a martial spirit, in a time of peace [electronic resource] : A sermon preached to the Ancient and Honourable Artillery Company in Boston, New-England, June 6. 1768. Being the anniversary of their election of officers. By Jonas Clarke, A.M. Pastor of the church in Lexington
- Clark, Jonas, 1730-1805
- Boston; New-England : Printed by Kneeland and Adams, and sold by Nicholas Bowes, opposite to the Brick Meeting-House in Corn-Hill, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 27, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Kneeland, John, 1729-1795, Adams, Seth, 1740-1782, Bowes, Nicholas, -1790, Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts, and Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts
- Half-title: MR. Clarke's artillery-election sermon., "Errata."--p. 27., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12935.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10856
View MARC record | catkey: 6184759