An inaugural dissertation on sleep and dreams [electronic resource] : their effects on the faculties of the mind, and the causes of dreams. Submitted to the examination of the Rev. William Smith, S.T.P. provost; the trustees and medical professors of the College of Philadelphia; for the degree of Doctor of Medicine: on the twenty-third day of June, A.D. 1791. By Samuel Forman Conover, of the state of New-Jersey, member of the Medical Society of said state, and of the American Medical Society of Philadelphia
- Conover, Samuel Forman, 1766?-1824
- [Philadelphia] : Printed by T. Lang, no 21, Church-Alley, MDCCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 25, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Lang, Thomas, 1763?-1793
- Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W12967.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 23290
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 523
View MARC record | catkey: 6184772