Integrity and piety the best principles of a good administration of government, illustrated [electronic resource] : in a sermon, preached before the General Assembly of the colony of Connecticut, at Hartford, on the day of their anniversary election, May 10th, 1770. By Stephen Johnson, A.M. Pastor of the First Church of Christ in Lyme
- Johnson, Stephen, 1724-1786
- New-London [Conn.] : Printed by Timothy Green, printer to the governor and Company of Connecticut, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Physical Description:
- 39, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Timothy, 1737-1796, Connecticut. General Assembly, and Connecticut. General Assembly
- Half-title: Mr. Johnson's election sermon, May 10th, 1770.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13018.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11691
Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 923
Johnson, H.A. New London, 902
View MARC record | catkey: 6184800