Letter from Alexander Hamilton, concerning the public conduct and character of John Adams, Esq; president of the United States [electronic resource].
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804
- New-York : Printed for John Lang, by Furman & Loudon, 1800.
- Third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 54, 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Lang, John, 1769?-1836, Furman, John K., 1778?-1813, and Loudon, Samuel C.
- Attacking Adams and recommending Charles Cotesworth Pinckney as the Federalist candidate in 1800., Two states of the title leaf noted, without and with a copyright notice on verso. The title page has been reset in the latter state., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13434.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 37568
View MARC record | catkey: 6184918