A letter from General Lee, to General Burgoyne, dated June 7, 1775; received at Boston, July 5 [electronic resource] : Printed from the New-York gazetteer, July 6 ...
- Lee, Charles, 1731-1782
- [Boston] : [s.n], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 44 x 36 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Burgoyne, John, 1722-1792 and Burgoyne, John, 1722-1792
- Related Titles:
- Rivington's New-York gazetteer. 1775 July 6.
- Signed: C. Lee.
Followed by: A copy of General Burgoyne's answer to General Lee, dated July 8, 1775 [and] A copy of General Lee's letter, declining the interview proposed by General Burgoyne. Cambridge, head quarters, July 11.
Cf. Evans 14149 which records a nineteen page edition printed at Draper's printing office in Boston.
Text in three columns; printed area measures 39.4 x 21.9 cm.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13443.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4025
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 42858
Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 1839
View MARC record | catkey: 6184924