Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, accompanying copies of two letters from the Commissioners of the City of Washington [electronic resource] : With sundry documents marked I, to II, inclusively, exhibiting a view of the receipts and expenditures of all monies intrusted to them, and of th progress and state of the business and funds under their administration, from the eighteenth of November, one thousand seven hundred and ninety-nine, to the eighteenth of November, one thousand eight hundred. 12th December, 1800, ordered to lie on the table. Published by order of the House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Commissioners of the City of Washington
- [Washington, D.C.?] : [s.n], 
- Physical Description:
- 6,9-,13-16 pages, folded leaves ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of the Treasury, United States. Congress (6th, 2nd session) 1800-1801. House, United States. Department of the Treasury, and United States. Congress (6th, 2nd session : 1800-1801) House
- The folded leaves are numbered 6 [i.e. 7], 8, 11, 12 and are inserted after p. 6 and p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13465.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38761
View MARC record | catkey: 6184932