Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, to the chairman of the Committee of Ways & Means, accompanying a plan, for digesting, into one act, and amending the various acts relative to duties on spirits distilled within the United States, and on stills [electronic resource] : (Published by order of the House of Representatives.).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by William Ross?], 
- Physical Description:
- 39, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Ross, William, 1746?-1829
United States. Congress (5th, 3rd session) 1798-1799. House
United States. Congress (5th, 3rd session : 1798-1799) House
- Related Titles:
- Letter from the secretary of the Treasury, to the chairman of the Committee of Ways & Means ...
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Ascribed to the press of William Ross by Evans.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13473.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 36536
View MARC record | catkey: 6184935