Letters of Verus, addressed to the native American [electronic resource].
- Casa Yrujo, Carlos Martínez de Yrujo y Tacón, marqués de, 1763-1824
- Philadelphia : Printed by Benjamin Franklin Bache, M,DCCXCVII. 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 75 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fatio, Philip
Bache, Benjamin Franklin, 1769-1798
- Caption title: To the editor of the Aurora.
Attributed to the Marqués de Casa Yrujo, Spanish minister to the United States, by the Library of Congress. The Letters have also been attributed to his secretary, Philip Fatio.
Errata note, p. 75.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13568.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33259
View MARC record | catkey: 6184986