The little reader's assistant [electronic resource] : containing I. A number of stories, mostly taken from the history of America, and adorned with cuts. II. Rudiments of English grammar. III. A federal catechism, being a short and easy explanation of the Constitution of the United States. IV. General principles of government and commerce. V. The farmer's catechizm, containing plain rules of husbandry. All adapted to the capacities of children. By Noah Webster, Jun. Attorney at law
- Webster, Noah, 1758-1843
- Printed at Northampton, (Massachusetts) : By William Butler. M,DCC,XCVIII. (Published according to act of Congress.), 
- The fourth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 138, 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 24⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Butler, William, 1763-1831
- Edition statement transposed; precedes "By Noah Webster .." on title page.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing "Published according to act of Congress" in imprint transcription.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13631.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 34983
Skeel, E.E.F. Webster, 535
View MARC record | catkey: 6185022