The name of God recorded in his house [electronic resource] : A sermon, preached at the desire of the committee, appointed for repairing of the meeting-house, in the First Parish of Gloucester, from the waste of time, and the wanton spoilations of Captain Lynzey in the Falcon sloop of war, immediately after those repairs were complete, on the 13th of September, 1792, by Eli Forbes, A.M. and Pastor of the First Church of Christ in said town. And now made public by general desire. [Three lines from Psalms].
- Forbes, Eli, 1726-1804
- Printed at Salem [Mass.] : By Thomas C. Cushing, 1795.
- Physical Description:
- 19, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Cushing, Thomas Croade, 1764-1824
- The church and town were attacked August 8, 1775., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W13731.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28689
View MARC record | catkey: 6185063