Query, stated by the secretary of the Treasury, to the committee appointed to inquire into the state of the Treasury Department [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Department of the Treasury
- [Philadelphia] : [Printed by Childs and Swaine], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; ?⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804, Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804, Childs, Francis, 1763-1830, and Swaine, John, 1762?-1794
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Signed: Alexander Hamilton, secretary of the Treasury. Treasury Department, 24th March, 1794.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W14003.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8969
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 47302
View MARC record | catkey: 6185143