The almost Christian [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd to a numerous audience in England. By George Whitefield, A.B. of Pembroke-College, Oxford. To which is added, a poem on his design for Georgia
- Whitefield, George, 1714-1770
- [Boston] : London printed: re-printed at Boston, by T. Fleet, for Charles Harrison, over-against the Brazen Head in Cornhill, 1739.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 22, 2 unnumbered pages ; ?⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fleet, Thomas, 1685-1758 and Harrison, Charles, -1745?
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Half-title: Mr. Whitefield's sermon on Acts xxvi. 28. Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W14191.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 4446
View MARC record | catkey: 6185160