An apology for the Bible [electronic resource] : in a series of letters, addressed to Thomas Paine, author of a book entitled, The age of reason, part the second, being an investigation of true and of fabulous theology. By R. Watson, D.D. F.R.S. Lord Bishop of Landaff, and Regius Professor of Divinity in the University of Cambridge
- Watson, Richard, 1737-1816
- Philadelphia : Printed by James Carey, no. 83, North Second-Street, 1797. (Price three-eighths of a dollar)
- Carey's third Philadelphia edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 80 pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809, Paine, Thomas, 1737-1809, and Carey, James, -1801
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets enclosing price.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W14312.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 33157
View MARC record | catkey: 6185181