Soldiers, and others, directed and encouraged, when going on a just and important, tho' difficult, enterprize, against their enemies [electronic resource] : A sermon preached, March 25th 1756, at Salisbury, to Col. Jonathan Bagley, Captn. Stephen Webster and his company: together, with some othe officers and soldiers, belonging to said Colonel's regiment, going on the expedition to Crown-Point. By Samuel Webster, A.M. Pastor of the 2d Church in said town. [Three lines of Scripture texts].
- Webster, Samuel, 1718-1796
- Boston : Printed and sold by Edes and Gill, next to to [sic] the prison, in Queen-Street, 1756.
- Physical Description:
- 16[i.e., 22], 2 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803 and Gill, John, 1732-1785
- Half-title: Mr. Webster's sermon to a number of officers and soldiers, encouraging them in the expedition against Crown-Point.
Error in paging: p. 22 misnumbered 16.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W14435.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 7813
View MARC record | catkey: 6185190