Acts and laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, passed by the General Court, A.D. 1783 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1783-05)
- Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, printers to the Honorable the General Court, M,DCC,LXXXIII 
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Thomas, 1757?-1799
Nourse, John, 1762?-1790
- Caption title: Acts and laws, passed by the General Court of Massachusetts: begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-eighth day of May, anno Domini, 1783.
Continued by successive issues of the session laws with continuous pagination through p. 746 (Dec. 1788; Evans 21943).
Title vignette: state seal.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W15089.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 18021
View MARC record | catkey: 6185234