The sad tendency of divisions and contentions in churches, to bring on their ruin and desolation [electronic resource] : As it was shewed in a sermon, delivered at the West-Farms, in Norwich, on a day of fasting, Feb. 28. 1750. Published at the desire of some who heard it, and of others. By Solomon Williams, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in Lebanon
- Date of publication suggested by Alden., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W15456.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6797 and Alden, J.E. Rhode Island, 112
View MARC record | catkey: 6185288