An eulogy on the Honourable James Bowdoin, Esq. L.L.D. late president of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences [electronic resource] : Who died at Boston, November 6, A.D. 1790. Delivered before the society, January 26, 1791, by John Lowell, one of the counsellors of the Academy
- Lowell, John, 1743-1802
- Printed at Boston : By Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews, at Faust's Statue, no. 45, Newbury Street, MDCCXCI. 
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831, Andrews, Ebenezer Turrell, 1766-1851, American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Half-title: Mr. Lowell's eulogy, on the Hon. James Bowdoin, Esq. L.L.D., Issued as part of: Memoirs of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. Vol. II.--Part I. Boston: Isaiah Thomas and Ebenezer T. Andrews, 1793. First issued separately (Evans 23513)., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W15741.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 25092
View MARC record | catkey: 6185366