Governor Monckton having leave to go to England, the chief command again devolved on Cadwallader Colden, Esq; lieutenant governot [electronic resource] : The twenty-first Assembly. Fourth sessions
- Acts passed by the New York General Assembly, Dec. 1763- Apr. 1764.
Caption title; preceded by headline.
Running title: Laws of New-York. Cadwallader Colden, Esq; lieut. governor.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W16416.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2504
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 41475
View MARC record | catkey: 6185379