Laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : Passed by the General Court: begun and holden at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-seventh of May, anno domini, 1789. Volume II.
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1789-05)
- Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, printers to the Honourable General Court, M,DCC,LXXXIX. 
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Thomas, 1757?-1799 and Nourse, John, 1762?-1790
- Continued by successive issues of the session laws with continuous pagination through p. 582 (the laws of Jan. 1796; Evans 30756)., Title vignette: state seal., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W16763.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 21944 and Evans, C. American bibliography, 21945
View MARC record | catkey: 6185404