Acts and laws, passed by the General Court of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-sixth day of May, anno domini, 1790
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1790-05)
- Boston : Printed by Thomas Adams, printer to the Honourable General Court, 
- Physical Description:
- pages 75-87 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Thomas, 1757?-1799
- Caption title, preceded by headlines., Pagination continues the session laws published from May 1789 (Evans 21944)., Imprint from colophon., State seal at head of title., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W16767.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 22651
View MARC record | catkey: 6185407