New-York, Aug. 29, 1775. Fresh news, just arrived from Gen. Wooster [electronic resource] : Oyster Ponds, 27th Aug. 1775. Sir, Your favor of the 11th instant came duly to hand, and I should have sailed for Haerlem, without loss of time, had not I received the following important intelligence fro Gen. Washington, viz. ...
- Signed: David Wooster. To P.V.B. Livingston, Esq; president &c., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W17201.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 14343
View MARC record | catkey: 6185494