Laws of the Union Fire Society, instituted at Boston, November 25, 1792 [i.e., 1772] [electronic resource].
- Established as the Union Society, Nov. 25, 1772; cf. its Rules and laws, [Boston, 1772?] (Bristol B3494, Shipton & Mooney 42319). Another edition of the Laws (not in Evans or Bristol) was printed at Boston by Samuel Hall in 1798.
Benjamin Edes, Jun. printed alone in Boston in 1798 and 1799 only.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W17891.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B8162
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 46393
View MARC record | catkey: 6185612