A complete revisal of all the acts of Assembly, of the province of North-Carolina, now in force and use [electronic resource] : Together with the titles of all such laws as are obsolete, expired, or repealed. With marginal notes and references, and an exact table to the whole
- Corporate Author:
- North Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Newbern, [N.C.] : Printed by James Davis, printer to the Honourable the House of Assembly, MDCCXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, x, 566, 10 unnumbered pages ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Davis, James, 1721-1785
- "This is stated to be the second edition of the laws in the dedication to Governor Martin, but is commonly known as the third revisal."--Evans.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W17953.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12904
McMurtrie, D.C. North Carolina, 69
View MARC record | catkey: 6185625