The Italian convert [electronic resource] : news from Italy of a second Moses. Or, The life of Galeacius Caracciolus, the noble Marquess of Vico. Containing the story of his admirable conversion from popery, and forsaking a rich marquesdom for the sake of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Written first in Italian, thence translated into Latin by Reverend Beza, and for the benefit of our people, put into English, and now published by W.C. [One line from Psalms].
- Balbani, Niccolo, -1587
- Uniform Title:
- Historia della vita di Galeazzo Caracciolo. English
- Boston : Printed and sold by Thomas Fleet, at the Heart and Crown in Cornhill, 1751.
- Physical Description:
- 111, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Crashaw, William, 1572-1626
Fleet, Thomas, 1685-1758
- Related Titles:
- Newes from Italy of a second Moses
- William Crashaw's translation of "Galeacci Caraccioli," itself a translation of Balbani's "Historia della vita di Galeazzo Caracciolo." -.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W18479.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 6633
View MARC record | catkey: 6185689