Divine emblems: or, Temporal things spiritualized [electronic resource] : Fitted for the use of boys and girls. By John Bunyan
- Bunyan, John, 1628-1688
- Uniform Title:
- Book for boys and girls
- Philadelphia : Printed for Mathew Carey, no. 118, Market-Street, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 1 unnumbered page, 8-90 pages : illustrations ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839 and Cotton, Nathaniel, 1705-1788
- First printed at London in 1686 with title: A book for boys and girls.
"Life.--A vision. By Doctor [Nathaniel] Cotton."--p. -90.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W18731.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30138
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 1352
View MARC record | catkey: 6185743