A faithful narrative of the surprising work of God in the conversion of many hundred souls in Northampton, and the neighbouring towns and villages of the county of Hampshire, in the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England [electronic resource] : In a letter to the Reverend Dr. Benjami Colman, of Boston. Written by the Revd. Mr. Edwards, Minister of Northampton, Nov. 6. 1736. Published with a large preface by the Rev. Dr. Watts and Dr. Guyse of London: to which a shorter is added by some of the reverend ministers of Boston. Together with an attestation from some of the reverend ministers of Hampshire
- Edwards, Jonathan, 1703-1758
- Additional Titles:
- Faithful narrative of the surprizing work of God
- Boston: N.E. : Printed by S. Kneeland and T. Green, for D. Henchman, in Corn-Hill, 1738.
- The third edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, viii, v, 1 unnumbered page, 79, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
Colman, Benjamin, 1673-1747
Kneeland, Samuel, 1697-1769
Green, Timothy, 1703-1763
Henchman, Daniel, 1689-1761
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19059.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Johnson, T.H. Edwards, 7B
View MARC record | catkey: 6185781