The great Christian doctrine of original sin defended [electronic resource] : evidences of its truth produced. And arguments to the contrary answered. Containing, in particular, a reply to the objections and arguings of Dr. John Taylor, (and others) in his book, intituled, "The Scripture-doctrine of original sin proposed to free and candid examination," &c. By the late Reverend and learned Jonathan Edwards, A.M. President of the College of New-Jersey. [Thirteen lines of quotations].
- Error in paging: p. 174 misnumbered 274., "A brief account of the book and its author."--p. iii-xi., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19063.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12032 and Johnson, T.H. Edwards, 206
View MARC record | catkey: 6185783