Sinners in the hands of an angry God [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at Enfield, July 8th, 1741. At a time of great awakenings; and attended with remarkable impressions on many of the hearers. By Jonathan Edwards, A.M. Pastor of the Church of Christ, in Northampton. [Six lines from Amos] Re-printed by particular desire
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19071.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 11244
Johnson, T.H. Edwards, 65
View MARC record | catkey: 6185785