Insanabilia [electronic resource] : An essay upon incurables; handling that case, What shall people do under their griefs, when there is no curing of them? And aimed at the comfort and counsil of the many, who encounter those grievous things, for which there is no remedy but patience. [One line epigram in Latin].
- Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
"At Boston-lecture. 19. d. VI. m. 1714."--p. 3.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19211.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1691
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 184
View MARC record | catkey: 6185803