A life of piety resolv'd upon [electronic resource] : A brief and plain essay, upon, a life of religion in, a walk before the glorious God. And the resolutions wherewith such a walk is to be come into. Made, upon the death of that Honourable and religious gentlewoman, Mrs. Sarah Ting; who afte many steps in that walk, arrived unto the blessed end of it; 28 d. 12. m. 1713, 14. By Cotton Mather, D.D. [One line from Isaiah].
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728
- Boston : Printed by John Allen, for Nicholas Boone, at the Sign of the Bible in Cornhill, 1714.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 34 pages ; 16⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Allen, John, 1660?-1727? and Boone, Nicholas, 1679-1738
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19222.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1692
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 207
View MARC record | catkey: 6185809