Signatus [electronic resource] : The sealed servants of our God, appearing with two witnesses, to produce a well-established assurance of their being the children of the Lord Almighty or, the witnesses of the Holy Spirit, with the spirit of the beleever [sic], to his adoption of God; briefly and plainly described. At Boston lecture 1726--7.
- Caption title: A well-testified adoption of God.
Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W19427.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2918
Holmes, T.J. Cotton Mather, 356-A
View MARC record | catkey: 6185870